- 155# Porter ( Porter - American; 5% ABV; 70 IBU ) - A dark and rich porter brewed with enough oats to make a Quaker blush with envy.
- Black Knuckle ( IPA - Black / Cascadian Dark Ale; 6.5% ABV; 90 IBU ) - Rich, full body with strong, aromatic Simcoe flavors floating on top.
- Dime Peace ( Blonde Ale; 5% ABV; ) - She's a perfect 10. Not too hoppy, not too malty, just well-balanced flavor.
- Freedom Delicious ( IPA - New England; 5.5% ABV; ) - The fruitiest New England style IPA that we've come up with yet, it's a 4-variety hop bomb!
- Hearts Content ( Stout - Imperial / Double; 9.1% ABV; ) - Stout - Imperial / Double
- Hella Dank ( IPA - American; 5.5% ABV; ) - A New England style IPA: Cloudy, crisp, and yes, dank... with the clean but earthy undertones of Eureka hops.
- JHOTS Red Diamond Ale ( Red Ale - Irish; 5% ABV; ) - A clean, malty red brewed exclusively for J Hicks on the Square in Mercer, PA.
- Recommended Dose IPA ( IPA - New England; 5% ABV; ) - IPA - New England
- Sonny’s Hoppy Ale ( Pale Ale - American; 6.3% ABV; ) - Nicely balanced APA with notes of citrus and guava.
- The Bizzniss ( IPA - American; 5.8% ABV; 70 IBU ) - One of our staple brews, this is a west coast IPA that really is the bizzniss.
- The Property ( IPA - New England; 5.5% ABV; ) - IPA - New England
- Trackman’s ( Kölsch; 5.1% ABV; 20 IBU ) - A smooth, crisp, refreshing Kölsch-style ale, inspired by a trip to Köln and brewed with German Tettnang hops. This is a beer-drinker's light beer.
- Wheat Bound & Down ( Hefeweizen; 4.5% ABV; ) - Classic German Hefeweizen
- You’re Golden ( Blonde Ale; 5.2% ABV; ) - Blonde Ale
Data Provided by Untappd