Full Beer List
Here are all the beers in our rotation. Typically we’ll have between 6 and 10 of these on tap at once.
- 155# Porter ( Porter - American; 5% ABV; 70 IBU ) - A dark and rich porter brewed with enough oats to make a Quaker blush with envy.
- Black Knuckle ( IPA - Black / Cascadian Dark Ale; 6.5% ABV; 90 IBU ) - Rich, full body with strong, aromatic Simcoe flavors floating on top.
- Copper Ale ( Altbier; 4.8% ABV; ) - A clean and malty Altbier.
- Cross Country High Dive ( IPA - Imperial / Double; 8% ABV; ) - Simcoe and Centennial hops make this resinous and citrusy double IPA hoppy and dangerously smooth.
- Daisy Duke Crush ( Wheat Beer - American Pale Wheat; 5% ABV; 30 IBU ) - A smooth-drinking American wheat ale brewed with chamomile for a unique and heavenly twist.
- Dime Peace ( Blonde Ale; 5% ABV; ) - She's a perfect 10. Not too hoppy, not too malty, just well-balanced flavor.
- Duster’s Regular Beer ( Cream Ale; 5.3% ABV; ) - Our take on a truly American style beer. Very light and crisp. Perfect lawnmower beer!
- Freedom Delicious ( IPA - New England; 5.5% ABV; ) - The fruitiest New England style IPA that we've come up with yet, it's a 4-variety hop bomb!
- Heart’s Content ( Stout - Imperial / Double; 9.1% ABV; ) - A deep, rich stout with a hint of cinnamon and cocoa.
- Hella Dank ( IPA - American; 5.5% ABV; ) - A New England style IPA: Cloudy, crisp, and yes, dank... with the clean but earthy undertones of Eureka hops.
- Homage Pale Ale ( Pale Ale - American; 5% ABV; ) - This is a classic west coast Pale Ale paying homage to our favorite Chico, CA brewery.
- JHOTS Red Diamond Ale ( Red Ale - Irish; 5% ABV; ) - A clean, malty red brewed exclusively for J Hicks on the Square in Mercer, PA.
- Pink Lady Slipper ( Sour - Gose; 5% ABV; ) - A bright and refreshing take on the classic German Gose. Brewed with Hibiscus and Pomegranate. Pink, tart, and proper.
- Recommended Dose IPA ( IPA - New England; 5% ABV; ) - IPA - New England
- Restoration Session IPA ( IPA - Session / India Session Ale; 4.5% ABV; ) - Featuring Mosaic and Citra hops, this slightly hazy, fruity, citrus-packed brew only clocks in at 4.5% abv. Delicious!
- Russian Imperial Stout ( Stout - Russian Imperial; 8% ABV; ) - Russian imperial stout aged since 2019. Roasty, hoppy, balanced. Easy to drink for its size.
- Sonny’s Hoppy Ale ( Pale Ale - American; 6.3% ABV; ) - Nicely balanced APA with notes of citrus and guava.
- Sweat Equity ( Lager - Helles; 5% ABV; ) - Smooth, clean helles lager.
- The Bizzniss ( IPA - American; 5.8% ABV; 70 IBU ) - One of our staple brews, this is a west coast IPA that really is the bizzniss.
- The Property ( IPA - American; 5.5% ABV; ) - A fruity, juicy IPA.
- Thirdsies ( Pale Ale - American; 4.8% ABV; ) - A copper-colored ale with a malty, nutty body thanks to generous portions of oats and wheat.
- Trackman’s ( Kölsch; 5.1% ABV; 20 IBU ) - A smooth, crisp, refreshing Kölsch-style ale, inspired by a trip to Köln and brewed with German Tettnang hops. This is a beer-drinker's light beer.
- Wheat Bound & Down ( Hefeweizen; 4.5% ABV; ) - Classic German Hefeweizen
- Wrought Iron Red ( Red Ale - Other; 6% ABV; ) - Despite not being quite an American or Irish Red Ale this delicious Red beer boasts malty sweetness from Special B malt and a balanced back bone from German Tettnang hops.
- You’re Golden ( Blonde Ale; 5.2% ABV; ) - Blonde Ale
Data Provided by Untappd